Acro (Roleplaying/Games Help)
ACRO is a game of acronyms run by Benny the Gamemaster in Bree.
The rules are simple:
- At least 3 players are needed for a game.
- Each player needs to pay 10 gold for each round. If it turns out there
are less than 3 players, money will NOT be given back.
- The gamemaster will choose a random acronym like 'ABAC'.
- The players post meanings for the acronym like:
All Brave Ancient Carpenters.
- The options are displayed and you vote on the one you think is best.
- The votes will be counted. For each vote on your post you receive one
- If you vote on the most voted option you receive a 2 point bonus.
- If your option is the most voted you receive a 2 point bonus.
- The first person to post a reply wins the fast posting bonus (1 point).
- In case of a tie, the first contestant always wins.
- You can't vote on your own post.
The exact syntax of commands used for playing can be found on a
chalkboard in Benny's room.