Courthouses (Services Help)
Courthouses are places where most of the MUD lawsys interactions take
place. It is in the courthouse where you can accuse your fellow players
of wrongdoing, and it is in there where they should respond to the subpoena
and possibly pay their fines. Furthermore, one can 'deputize' (or
'volunteer' for Evil Races) in a courthouse to be allowed to handcuff or
shackle wanted criminals.
In a courthouse you may use the following commands:
- report - Enter a report against a player. You will be
prompted for the offender's name and the type of
the crime committed.
- plead - Plead away any subpoenas.
- check fines - Shows you how much in fines you owe.
- check reimbursements - Shows you how much in reimbursements you have
- check reports - Shows the history of outstanding reports
[skipping ones where the criminal did not log on
for at least 30 days].
- check record - Shows your history of reported criminal activity.
- check all - Check all of the above in one command.
- pay <amount> - Pay off an amount of your fine.
- claim reimbursements - Claim any gold paid by criminals to you.
- withdraw report - Withdraw a report against a player.
- deputize (FR) or volunteer (ER) - Request to be deputized to arrest any