Prompt (Technical Help)
You can configure your prompt to say anything you want it to by typing
"set prompt <text>" or using the "settings" command. There are a couple of
built in things you can put in your prompt:
- $HE - gives you your hit points and endurance points like:
HP: 50 EP: 50.
- $HP - gives you your hit points only.
- $EP - gives you your endurance points only.
- $# - gives you a counter of the number of commands you have entered.
- $I - shows if you are resting or invisible (camouflaged, prowling
- $X - shows what region you are in. See "help warscape".
- \n - a newline character.
You cannot use $HE -and- $HP or $EP. You must either use $HE or
$HP / $EP.
All of these things are case sensitive, ie. "$he" will not work.
You can put these things anywhere in your prompt, and you can add any
text you want to also, but long prompts tend to get annoying.
For example, to display a prompt like:
(camo) HP:50 EP:50>
you would type "set prompt $I $HE>".