Combat commands (Command Help)
The Two Towers is a combat-focused game. While we do have a few
quests that grant you experience, you will have to fight to level up
your character. Additionally, we have an opt-in PvP system that lets
you challenge other players. The commands listed below deal both with
combat in general, and also specifically with PvP combat.
- consider - Gives you an estimate of how tough an opponent can be.
- kill - Initiates combat with the target creature. Note that combat
may also be initiated by targeting your opponent with a special
- shape - Gives you an estimate of how wounded your (potential)
- wimpy - Switches wimpy mode on and off. While "wimpy", you will
automatically leave the room in a random direction when your hit
points get low. This is particularly useful and can prevent your
character from dying when you are not paying attention.
- armour - Displays a summary of the armour you are wearing.
- protect, unprotect, shield, unshield - Lets you protect, actively
or passively (shield) another living being.
- focus - A combat tactic which allows you to temporarily move around
common combat skill points.
- bandage - The last chance of saving someone from dying, when they
are bleeding to death.
- pvp - Switches your PvP flag on and off. Note that certain
restrictions apply here; read "help pvp flag" first.
- spar - A command providing an interface to the sparring system -
a safe way for players to fight one another.
- merciful - Controls your "merciful" PvP setting; while you are
merciful to somebody, you will never kill them but just knock
them unconscious instead.
- evade - An ability used to escape a playerkilling attempt on
- stop - Prevents you from attacking your former opponent on sight.
- investigate, handcuff, shackle, wanted - These four commands are
part of our lawsys system; see "help lawsys" for more details.