Wardrobe (Character command)
wardrobe <current | edit | view | delete> <description name>
The wardrobe command allows you to save various personal descriptions
so you can switch between them easily at wanted times. The process of
using the command is as follows:
- Write a description with the 'describe' command.
- Save the description with 'wardrobe current <name>'.
- You may now view the saved description with 'wardrobe view <name>'.
- Any changes / typo fixes may be done with 'wardrobe edit <name>'.
- If you wish to apply the description to yourself at a later time,
use 'describe <name>'.
- If you no longer need the description, you may get rid of it
with 'wardrobe delete <name>'.
You can have a maximum of 5 descriptions saved.