Compare (Warrior ability)
compare <item> to <item>
This command allows you to compare how an item relates to another. For
any two items, you can compare which is heavier. For containers, you can
compare which can hold more weight and/or bulk. For other items, various
professions are better at comparing the effectiveness:
- Wizards with 6th sense or Necromancers with extra sense can compare
- Rangers with nature's lore can compare herbs.
- Archers with archery skill can compare bows; those with fletching skill
can compare arrows.
- Riders with mounted combat skill can compare any weapon that is usable
- Assassins with assassination skill can compare any weapon that is
usable for backstab.
- Sniffers with butchery skill can compare any weapon that is usable for
- Warriors with combat arms can compare any weapon in addition to any
Note that when comparing equipment, some factors, such as special
abilities or magical attributes, will not be included in the comparison.
In addition, if armours do not cover the same areas, the results will
be hard to discern.
A successful compare costs 10 EP; a failed attempt costs 5 EP.