Law (System command)
law <subcommand> [#]
Abuse of this command is a horrible idea. Should you ignore
this warning, you will soon find yourself requesting to be reinstated.
If in doubt whether to use it or not, don't hesitate to ask an ainu!
The law command is used to communicate directly to the Admin rather
than using mails, and report or discuss instances in which any of the
game rules have been violated.
The following subcommands are to be used:
- law report - Enter a new discussion topic/report. It will be
assigned a unique number.
- law list - List your submitted law discussions/reports.
- law new - List your discussions with new feedback.
- law new <#> - View new comments on a law report.
- law comment <#> - Add a comment to discussion #.
- law cancel <#> - Cancel a law discussion.
- law view <#> - View a law discussion in full.
- law all - View all reports that you have submitted.
- law next - View the next new/updated law report.
If you are looking for help regarding MUD crimes like
playerkilling and playerstealing, see "help lawsys