Questions (Rules and Policies)
Our policy regarding any questions or comments you may wish to express
to any Ainu is:
- The preferred methods to communicate with Ainur are:
- bug, typo and idea reports for gameplay issues.
- law reports for law-related issues, that is cheating, multiplaying,
- Asking on comm: "Any invis Ainur on?" will very rarely have any
effect. Many Ainur are not tuned into the comm, and even if they are,
they are usually invisible precisely *because* they are too busy to
deal with mortal questions. You will have a higher chance of an Ainu
responding to a filed bug report, since usually they are receiving
- Using shouts to gain an Ainu's attention will usually not work as
well - Ainur can tune out of shouts too, and often do so.
- If you still need to contact an Ainu directly, first ask yourself
a question: "Could another mortal possibly answer this question?".
If the answer is yes, then ask them first. More than likely the
Ainu will not be allowed to answer your question anyway. They are
highly restricted as to what kind of help they can give mortals.
- If no mortal can help you, you can use "who a" and ask your question
to one of the Ainur. Out of respect, try to keep it short and to the
point. Remember, 9 times out of 10, the Ainu you are talking to
probably has AT LEAST one more person/problem that he is dealing with.
So, try to be patient and brief. Similarly so, if the Ainu takes a
long time to answer, he/she is probably either coding something or
helping someone else. Just be patient, and generally your question
will be answered if it is answerable.